A Hollywood-like spy story has been brewing beneath the surface in the world of Mixed Martial Arts surrounding the biggest manager in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
UFC manager Ali Abdelaziz used to be in a terror-tied cult known as Jammat ul-Fuqra. Abdelaziz manages some of the most high-profile fighters, including UFC Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov, Frankie Edgar, Renzo Gracie, Henry Cejudo and Rashad Evans.
Fuqra, known more commonly as Muslims of the Americas (MOA), is most known for claiming to have 22 “Islamic villages” in the U.S., including its 70-acre “Islamberg” headquarters in upstate New York.
See Clarion Project’s website, Fuqra Files for unprecedented documentation of the terror cult
Abdelaziz was arrested for his crimes connected to the jihad group in 2001, and subsequently became Confidential Informant 184 for the NYPD and FBI. The U.S. government eventually began to distrust him, resulting in the FBI’s termination of him as a source in 2008, followed by the NYPD in 2010.
The U.S. government began trying to deport him, and that’s when Abdelaziz approached Martin Mawyer, president of the Christian Action Network, to tell part of his mysterious story.
See Clarion’s coverage of Abdelazziz’s story in the chapters linked below
After Mawyer published excerpts from his interview with Abdelaziz, a fatwa “came down” from terror cult’s leader in Pakistan, Sheikh Gilani, approving of his assassination, according to credible MOA-affiliated sources.
Mawyer and Clarion Project’s National Security Analyst Ryan Mauro have also been told of threats to their lives for their work exposing the cult.
Today, Abdelaziz is often seen by millions watching UFC events and sports coverage on their television screens.
The story first got major attention when UFC star Conor McGregor publicly confronted Abdelaziz about being a “terrorist snitch” at a press conference ahead of his fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov, who is managed by Abdelaziz.
Abdelaziz and his circle continue to get scrutinized over their ongoing relationships with extremists, criminals and the tyrannical leaders of the Russian-backed Islamist dictator of Chechnya.
The Clarion Project and Mawyer have jointly obtained exclusive documents, photographs and sources connected to MOA and law enforcement that shed light on Abdelaziz’s fascinating story and MOA more broadly.
Updates to the story have been posted on the Fuqra Files website. The detailed expose has been broken down into the following chapters:
- Arrival in the U.S. and Entry into MOA
- MOA’s Colorado Branch and the Olympic Training Center
- The Police Come Onto Ali’s Trail
- Abdelaziz’s Associates in Colorado
- The Hammer Starts to Come Down
- The Strange 9/11 Coincidence
- December 18, 2001: Ali Abdelaziz Arrested & Put on Trial
- MOA Raises National Security Alarm Bells
- Ali Abdelaziz Becomes Confidential Informant 184 to Spy on MOA
- Wedding at Islamberg
- Mission: MOA’s Islamic Political Party of America
- MOA’s “Military Squad” Raises Alarm
- White Hawk
- Mission: Penetrate the Military Squad’s Training
- The White Hawk Investigation Suddenly Ends
- Mission: MOA’s Overseas Operations
- A Strained Relationship
- The Spy Game Comes to an End
- Abdelaziz Approaches Mawyer
- “Modern Warrior Slaves”
- “It’s sad. It’s sad to see this in America.”
- “They bullshit them. They bullshit them.”
- “MOA is Asleep. They are asleep. They are a bomb.”
- The Fallout
- The Story Continues
- See the Evidence